How To Care For Your Adjustable Bed
Caring for an adjustable bed can be tricky. An adjustable bed is both an electrical and mechanical machine that gives health benefits to its users. It is essential for people with circulatory, pulmonary, or other medical problems. Adjustable beds look like any other bed, here are some points on how to take care of your adjustable beds.
- Turn off the power supply first before moving the adjustable bed.
- Always put the Adjustable Bed on a solid flat floor.
- Make sure that the adjustable bed is on flat position first before sitting on it.
- Strictly take note of the weight limits for the adjustable bed.
- Check for wire damage frequently.
- Care for your mattress too! Rotate the adjustable bed mattress every month as this will help prolong the lifespan of the mattress. Using the same side for too long can cause temporary depressions or body impressions on the mattress. Monthly mattress rotation gives the mattress a chance to recover unless your mattress care instructions indicate otherwise.
- Adjustable mattresses have a soft edge that allows them to bend, thus, sitting on the edge will cause the mattress to deform easily.
- How to care for a mattress with stain. In cleaning the mattress, gently wipe the area gently with a slightly damp sponge. For stains, immediately blot with a clean and dry cloth then dry in shade away from direct sun. Do not dry clean. Vacuum regularly.
- Let it breathe, get rid of unwanted odours. Try leaving the mattress and foundation uncovered in a well-ventilated area.
- Do not let the kids jump on it. Or anyone for this matter.
Care for adjustable beds are different with each, but follow manufacturer’s instructions and you’re good to go. Be sure to follow specific guidelines from the manufacturer for the best care for adjustable beds.
Ready to take the next step to gaining back your health
At Ultramatic, we are here to assist over the phone to select the right bed or sleep apnea product. Take action now and improve your sleeping health