Part number 37439
- AirSense 10 Elite Device with built in Humidifier and 3G modem
- ClimateLine Heated Tube
- 5 years of remote monitoring and management by our trained clinicians
- Travel Bag, SD Card, Manuals & Power Cable
- *Optional manfacturers warranty extension to 5 years available for $150
The Resmed AirSense 10 Elite is a premium CPAP therapy device that senses when you go to sleep and starts therapy (Removing the need for a manual ramp function). This device is also set to deliver therapy at the most comfortable temperature and humidity levels when used with ResMed’s new integrated HumidAir™ heated humidifier and ClimateLineAir™ heated tube.
- Easy to use settings and logical menus
- Integrated HumidAir™ humidifier
- ClimateLineAir™ heated tube
- AutoRamp with sleep onset detection
- Built in ambient light sensor
AutoRamp™ with sleep onset detection starts by delivering a low pressure for greater patient comfort. Then, after you fall asleep, it gradually increases the pressure to the prescribed level.
Features in Detail
Built-in ambient light sensor. The light level of the screen adjusts to the brightness of the room. So if you need to get up during the night, the screen’s back light won’t disrupt your bed partner. The SmartStart™ function begins your sleep apnea therapy as soon as you breathe into your mask. When you remove your mask, it stops automatically after a few seconds.
Easy-Breathe motor is whisper-quiet, offering you and your bed partner a more peaceful night’s sleep. Consistent humidification for increased comfort1 throughout the night with the integrated HumidAir™ humidifier. Add an optional ClimateLineAir™ heated tube to experience Climate Control technology, providing the ultimate in comfort.
|$16 > $100||$8.95||$12.95|
|$100 > $500||FREE Standard Shipping||$12.95|
|$500 >||FREE Standard Shipping||$38.00|
|Any order including a machine||Click & Collect from one of our stores||FREE|
Any order including a machine
|Mobile In-home set up & delivery||FREE|